Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
What Topics are Covered?
Defining stress and how it affects each of us differently
What is stress about?
Building a solid foundation
Mental strategies – Tools & Techniques
Physical Strategies – Relaxation – Breathwork
Stress at work
Time management tips
Stress at home
Drainers and fillers
Releasing Stress from the Mind & Body
Instruction by an expert facilitator & Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
Small, interactive class
Specialized manual and course materials
Personalized certificate of completion